Greencycle contact details
Name: Laura Henderson/Teaghan Cull
Address: 10 Tassan Road, Walmer, PE 6070
Phone Number: 041 581 2174/072 237 5895
The type of personal information we collect:
We currently collect and process the following information:
Names, addresses, contact numbers, email addresses, VAT numbers
How we collect the personal information and why we have it:
Most of the personal information we process is provided to us directly by you for one of the following reasons:
Provision of recycling collection services, shredding services and invoicing thereof.
We use the information that you have given us to:
Provide collections of recycling
Provide collection of papers for shredding service
Invoice for our services
We may share this information with:
Considering the Protection of Personal Information Act, the lawful bases we rely on for processing personal information are:
- The data subject or a competent person where the data subject is a child consent to the processing;
- The processing is necessary to carry out actions for the conclusion or performance of a contract to which the data subject is a party;
- The processing complies with an obligation imposed by law on the business;
- The processing protects a legitimate interest of the data subject;
- The processing is necessary for the proper performance of a public law duty by the business; or
- The processing is necessary for pursuing the legitimate interest of the business or of a third party to whom the information is supplied.
How we store your personal information:
Your information is securely stored electronically (password protected).
We keep paper copies of collection for 5 years. We will then dispose your information by shredding.
Access to and Correction of Personal Information
How to complain:
If you have any concerns about our use of your personal information, you can make a complaint to us at Greencycle.
You can also complain to the Information Regulator if you are unhappy with how we have used your data.
The Information Regulator name and address:
Advocate Pansy Tlakula
JD House, 27 Stiemens Street, Braamfontein, Johannesburg, 2001