How does it work?
1. Sign up
Email us (firstname.lastname@example.org) with
- Your name
- Your address
- A contact number
- Collection frequency required
- When you would like to begin
- Where you heard about us
- Give you a reference number
- Confirm charges, dependent on area
- Add your address to our collection list
- Drop off a pack of complimentary Greencycle bags
2. The procedure
- Check what can be put into your recycling
- Rinse out your recyclables
- Put them into Greencycle bags, any other bags or boxes. If possible, keep paper/cardboard in a separate bag; everything else can go together
- Tie bags closed
- Flatten cardboard boxes
- Leave your recycling outside on collection day by the beginning of your timeslot
- Secure against wind etc.
- Collect during the allocated time-slot on your collection day
- Bring your recycling directly to our warehouse
- Sort everything and ensure it gets sent on to the relevant recyclers for processing
- Keep your rubbish out of our landfill
All collections will take place, as scheduled, on Public Holidays (unless you have been notified that your collection has been moved to a different day).
However, the warehouse and office will normally be closed on public holidays and we will not be open to the public.
We close for one week a year over the Christmas period and you will receive an email with these dates each year in advance.
During extreme weather conditions, we will notify you if we are unable to collect